So, you're having a craving, but you want to keep it healthy (kind of!), right? My strawberry banana bread is the perfect solution to that craving, is easy to make, and doesn't require an emergency call to me in the middle of the night and waiting for me to make it either! ;)
*Note: All the ingredients that I personally use for my baked goods are always organic and/or non-GMO. I really feels that this makes the difference in taste, and you always get more nutrients for your hard-earned money this way too!
• 2 cups strawberries (I puree mine)
• 2 bananas
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup sugar
• 1 ½ cups of flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• ½ tsp. baking soda
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 2 eggs
• ½ tsp. vanilla
• ½ cup of butter, melted
1. Set oven temperature to 350º.
2. Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
3. Add all ingredients to bananas. Mix on low speed until well combined.
4. Grease pan. Scrape batter into pan.
5. Bake 1 - 1 ½ hours until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.